HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Thanksgiving food, Christmas food, and Christmas gifts
please contact us after
October 31, 2021 at 2-1-1
to find out where you can apply for assistance.
TO QUALIFY FOR HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS:
- The household in which the family resides must be in Fairfield County
- The household must meet the eligibility guidelines
- The household must not receive duplication of services by another program for Christmas Assistance
TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHARITY NEWSIE CHRISTMAS FOOD BOX:
Due to COVID-19, we have had to make some changes to the way the Charity Newsie Christmas Food Assistance Program works this year. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible and ensure your safety.
- Must be a resident of Fairfield County
- There must be children, under 18, living in the household
- For 2020, there will be no income eligibility requirements, it will be need based
- Photo ID, social security cards, or birth certificates for everyone, children and adult, living in the household
- Proof of address
Can be picked up at the 2-1-1 office located at 108 W. Main St., Lancaster.
Applications for Holiday Assistance in 2021 will be available after October 1st, 2021.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS CAN BE:
- Dropped off at the 2-1-1 office, 108 W. Main St., Lancaster, in the drop box in the lobby
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to (740) 689-9827
- Submitted by direct message on Facebook
**If you are submitting by fax or electronically, please make sure you are including clear pictures/copies of your verification documents**