HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Thanksgiving food, Christmas food, and Christmas gifts
please contact us after
October 2, 2023 at 2-1-1
to find out where you can apply for assistance.
TO QUALIFY FOR HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS:
- The household in which the family resides must be in Fairfield County
- The household must meet the eligibility guidelines
- The household must not receive duplication of services by another program for Christmas Assistance
TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHARITY NEWSIES CHRISTMAS FOOD BOX
- Must be a resident of Fairfield County
- There must be children, under 18, living in the household
- For 2023, there will be no income eligibility requirements, it will be need based
- Photo ID, social security cards, or birth certificates for everyone, children and adult, living in the household
- Proof of address
Downloadable Application Form
Or can be picked up at the 2-1-1 office located at 108 W. Main St., Lancaster.
Applications for Holiday Assistance in 2023 will be available after October 2nd.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS CAN BE:
- Dropped off at the 2-1-1 office, 108 W. Main St., Lancaster, in the drop box in the lobby
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to (740) 689-9827
- Submitted by direct message on Facebook
**If you are submitting by fax or electronically, please make sure you are including clear pictures/copies of your verification documents**