You MUST provide copies of the following documents with your application
- Photo ID for the person applying
- Photo ID, social security cards, or birth certificates for ALL adults and children living in the household
- Proof of address – bill, bank statement, letter from SSA or JFS, etc.
- Proof of ALL income for the household, this includes wages, social security income, child support, military benefits, kinship benefits, cash assistance, etc.
- You do not need to submit copies of your expenses
- Enrollment letter for all children entering preschool, Head Start/Help Me Grow and Kindergarten
You can submit your application in multiple ways:
- In person to our office, 108 W. Main Street, Suite C, Lancaster. Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- You can email your application and required copies to email@example.com
- You can fax your application and copies of required documents to us at 740-687-9827
- You can submit clear photos of your application and supporting documentation on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/FairfieldCounty211, please use the messenger function to submit personal information.
NOTIFICATION: If any of your information is missing, we will be unable to process your application. We will attempt to call you at the number listed on your application. If we are unable to reach you, your application will not be processed.